Devilshadow934Devilshadow934

Main Movies Audio Reviews Stats

the YuYu the YuYu

Hope to see you at Pixar soon..

Graphics: Incredible animation, of which I can't even comprehend how much time this must have taken. And you are very good with frame by frame animation, and the ability you have to rotate the camera around the camera!

Style: A very unique style, you are the only newgrounds member who's animations don't have to have a story line, and yet they are the most renowned movies of all time.

Sound: I loved the music, and it synchronized perfectly with the movie.

There is nothing to deduct from this movie, you should keep this, so you when you are applying to Pixar Studios, you can submit this as your resume! And again, good job!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is awesome.

This is definitely an original idea, but "IbrinPie", are you fucking retarded? The YuYu is the best flash animation on this site, no competition. Stick figures should never rule over fullbody. Go fuck yourself you little douche bag. But yeah, this movie is awesome.

What Are Atoms? What Are Atoms?

Wellllllllllll

I feel sorry for your classmates who had to see that shit.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

JAW-DROPPING

I hate it when animations as incredible as that have to end eventually.. that was FREAKIN AWESOME!

-Play- -Play-

Visually Stunning

The movements were incredibly fluid, I've never seen such flawless animation in my life, you are the GOD of animation! You definitely have a shot at beeing a professional animator!! GOOD JOB!!!!

Bush's mini-nukes Bush's mini-nukes

RETARD

Your fucking stupid, and all of the other people who make fun of Bush....Just accept that he is our fucking president.. I hope you go to hell you fucking democrat son of a bitch.